Welcome to Silenus Vintners Custom Crush Services. Silenus Vintners was established in 2005 and provides client directed “grape to bottle” winemaking services for many small “high-end” wine brands. Silenus is conveniently located between Napa and Yountville right off of Highway 29 in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. Silenus is a small, friendly, flexible and responsive winery that crushes between 400 – 500 tons each year.
- Services offered include: Basic Custom Crush grape-to-bottle production hosted on Silenus’ bond.
- Alternating Proprietorship hosting and grape-to-bottle production hosted on the AP’s bond
- A collective, modern Tasting Room open 7 days a week. The Tasting Room includes:
- A large tasting bar area that can host up to 20 people
- Fireplace 6 people
- A private tasting room that can host up to 12 people
- An outside patio tasting area that can host up to 25 people
- A large grotto garden and bocce ball court area for tastings, lunches and events.
- Online and Wine Club sales
- The tasting room is limited to 8 AP client wineries per contract year
- Mobile bottling events coordinated by Silenus for smaller producers
Client Focused Communication
All lots are tracked in our proprietary data system, the Nexus. This data is also shared with clients as follows:
- All completed work orders are sent out via email to clients and consulting winemakers at the end of each day.
- All lab data is collated and sent out via email in summary and comprehensive detail by lot each month.
- All inventory by lot including storage and empty storage are sent out via email at the end of each month.
- During harvest the brix and temperatures for each lot along with graphs are sent out via email by noon each day.
- Lot, storage and lab reports are available any time for print-out or email in pdf form upon request.
Inquiries and Pricing
Contact Brad Smith